Tips from Moms who “Get It”
We asked our current moms “if you had just one piece of advice to share to a new mom joining MoCAA, what would it be?” Here are their answers:
- Don’t panic. It’s going to be alright!
- You are not alone so reach out and ask for help.
- When it rains look for rainbows. When it’s dark look for the stars!
- I am thankful for the struggle because without it you would not have stumbled across your strength!
- Don’t worry about the future or the “what if”, just deal with right now !! Lets just handle right now..one day at a time..sometimes one hour at a time…
- You are NOT alone…you have this awesome, supportive group of moms that are here for you!
- Jump right in, the water is warm! Don’t be afraid to step out and connect with other mocaa moms.
- Schedule time for yourself like you schedule for your kids appointments!!
- Whether your shy, or extroverted, a bookworm, or the life of the party; here at MoCCA we have a friend waiting to connect with you! Life, it’s about connecting with others! We are on the same path.. come and join MoCAA you will always be embraced!
- Be Fearless!!