MoCAA’s Keeping Busy
The new MoCAA Calendar is out and we’ve got some fun stuff in store for our members:
- Go Pink Zumba in support of breast cancer awareness
- Yoga classes (Yin and Vinyasa)
- Coffee Chats (We’re determined to try every local coffee establishments till all the coffee beans in SA are gone
- Zumba and Salsa (Get your Salsa on in Zumba and then your Salsa on (your chips) at a Mom’s Night Out
- Daytrippin’ to Gruene–A little shopping, a little lunch, and a whole lotta fun.
Do any of these activities sound like something you’d enjoy? We’ve got something for everyone! Are you feeling too shy to jump right in? Don’t worry! There is never a stranger in MoCAA. It’s an instant Sisterhood forged by MoCAA Moms who “get it.”
Our goal is to have you walk away from any MoCAA event feeling better than when you arrived, but seeing is believing. If you are a mom raising a child or adult with special needs, please join us.